Me at Kindergarten
School : TK YPS Singkole
Attended : 1989-1991
Teachers : TK A was Ms. Lika and TK B was Ms. Yayuk (if I’m not mistaken)
Unforgettable Memories : I got C for drawings often. (How come!)
Me at Elementary School
School : SD YPS Singkole
Attended : 1991-1997
Teachers : 1st Grade was Ms. Hartini, 2nd Grade was Ms. Maritje, 3rd Grade was Mr. Sardjono, 4th Grade was Ms. Rufina, 5th Grade was Mr. Ruslan, 6th Grade was Mr. Chris.
Unforgettable Memories :
- At 1st grade, my teacher wrote : drink milk and brush your teeth at my agenda every day,
- At 2nd grade, I got task to memorize multiplication. I could memorize 9 multiplication well, but I couldn’t memorize 0 and 1 multiplication well (embarrassed!). But you know, I’ve got 1st rank at this grade (I never get that position back until I graduate my High School! Poor me. It was the first and the last, so keep believing, it is coincidence.). I was waiting for a present as a reward of my achievement. But it didn’t come. So, I take the initiative and asked the present to my mom. Hehe… But, my mother answered me, ”There are no present. I don’t want you learn because of the present. I want you learn, because you understand that it is important.” You know, I just understand my mom’s word now.
- At 3rd grade, I involved a fight with a friend because he bothered me and my friend when we played Lompat Karet. You know, I was the chairman (or should I say chairwoman?) of class and I really enjoyed nail inspection. It was my responsibility. I enjoyed hit the long nail finger with pen (Hehe…)
- At 4th grade, I forgot to bring atlas. That the ticket to enter Social Lesson. So, I ran back to my house and took it. I follow the class with full sweat (Can’t imagine the smell!).
- At 5th grade, I couldn’t memorize name of bones from head to toe and my teacher asked me to go outside the class and stood up at the table. Many other students saw me! Hiks…
- At 6th grade, my teacher was angry to me because I made a kind of tapping sound, a combination sound from my ruler and pianika during her lesson. Actually, I felt proud for inventing that sound. Hehehe…
- I remember a case, but I forgot the grade. It was at Indonesian Language Lesson. All of us submitted our books. Suddenly my teacher called me. I went in front of Him/Her. She/He found a word at my book cover. It was the word “TELE”. It’s a common use in English but not in our traditional language, it is a bad meaning word. So, She/He asked me, “Did you write this?”. I said, “Of course not. That’s the motif of the book.” “Are you sure?” she asked me again. “Of course” (He/She didn’t believe me. Am I looked like a bad girl?). He/She put his/her glasses and asked me to go back to my chair. I believe he/she still think I did that. Don’t he/she know that it is a common use word? Telecommunication, telegraph, telemarketing, telepathy, and other words. Gosh!
To be continue>>